Become a Staging Intern!
We are currently seeking seasonal interior design/staging interns for a 8 week internship to work in partnership with our interior designers, home furnishings staff and the rest of our team. This internship will provide classroom training (mandatory) which takes place on Mondays at 10am and Thursdays at 9am, every week. Each intern must have a total of 40-60 hours of in-service hours as well as hands-on experience in the field, by the end of the internship in order to receive their staging certification, letter of recommendation, or consideration of hire.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Provide assistance in preparing for staging jobs
* Provide assistance in preparing staging designs
* Maintain staging package system
* Provide design support to interior designers
* Warehouse Maintenance
* Manage inventory. Keep the warehouse stocked with pieces of inventory
* Assist interior designers with installations
September 14- December 4
Staging 101 (Classroom)
Design Styles, Color Stories & Trends (Classroom)
Room Layouts & Contents (Classroom & Field)
Vignettes: Kitchen & Surfaces / Shelving (Classroom & Field)
Beds, Pillows, & Throws (Classroom & Field)